Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Bumpy Journey to Yorke Peninsula June2011

*dust dust * haha seems like I have not been actively working on blog lately... well, busy with assignmentsss and some major nightmare happened to me that freaked me out like no body's business >.< Im thankful that it all ends now .... hope I wont be that unlucky anymore ....

Well, come back come back... Im suppose to share moments that are great in my life time here! hehe.... Again life here is so far so good, it will be great if I have a group of playful kaki to play with ... anyhow, it was a long weekend last week and housemate decided to bring aunty and me to Yorke Peninsula. Awesome place where it was located along the sea side area.... *my fav* hehe... 4 hours journey and bumpy roads to the sea side with a toyata car ... *will be awesome if it was a 4WD*

Before we were in Yorke Peninsula, we dropped by the road side where there were IMUs around ~~~ hahah looks like ostrich ...

1st stop : the National Park where you can have a view down the sea ~~~ awesome !! there was bridge for people to go fishing .... I would really want to try fishing one day here ... looks awesome to me and I think I will enjoy moment like this ! =) the sea water was pretty too~~~

thThe 3 kaki Trip ~~ and Im the 60, 30, 20 ... Im the youngest and the energetic one but then yea... going a trip with elderly is a bit slow motion and I have got no time to spend near the sea side >.<

The view up the little hill .... fresh air, awesome view .... amazing =)

Then, we went through another bumpy road to the light house =) nothing much but you can see the curvy lines and hills with the sea along ~~~ will never see this back in Malaysia I guess =)

Then, we went to Dolphine Bay for a short picnic rest =) Sunny winter .... how I wish I have extra clothes with me so that I can dip myself in the beautiful sea !!

See... there were people fishing there as well ... =) I enjoyed the view here a lot .... the sound of the wave and the colorful scene in front of you .... =) lovely

Reminds me of my gang of friends back in Kajang when we were the ones that enjoy beach time together very much ~~~ they were in my mind when I was at the sea side relaxing ... how I wish they were along with me in the sea side =)

The journey continued to another destination....


The Daly Head ~~~ wasn't sure what will be in the place at 1st where we went through almost 20mins of bumpy road ~~ once we reached .... I was amazed by the view here!! felt OMG where cant believe myself will have a chance to look at this place .... was really awesome when the whole picture is in your eyes!!

can you imagine when is summer time !! OMG !~~ wanted to get down there for a walk but yea again... elderly ones don't really prefer walking along the sea side and there ends my journey for the day .... I would say is a waste that I did not take a walk there but I think I will come back again .... =) I will if I can because this is an amazing place ever I have visited !! =)

Finals is coming very soon and then here comes holiday!! hehe ... will try my best in the exam ! gambateh!!!! =)

No comments: