Sunday, February 27, 2011

The one that I think about today

*phiew* ... 10 days passed ... I'm here in Adelaide for 10 days already ... am I enjoying here? hmm.... certain moments I would say ... definitely not the time from 8pm to 10pm here ... during this time while Im online, no one will be around online this time in Malaysia coz is around 5 to 7pm ... the hardest thing is to wait for daddy and mummy to on skype ... you will never know how much I miss them !! T.T

Its still summer here, is humid here... maybe when autumn comes I will explore around and see if I can find something interesting here ... still in adaptation process, kinda hard but I will try my best to fit in the life here =)

Its Sunday today and I stayed at home the whole day chilling due to the shinny sun out there + have not meet with uni friends yet ... *maybe when I have a group of uni friends, might be hanging out with them during weekend instaed of staying at home* manage to skype with the family during noon too =) I miss them so so much ...

Well the person that I think a lot today is my daddy ... don't know why ... maybe simply because tomorrow is his birthday and I think this is the 1st ever time I couldn't celebrate with him ... T.T
Seriously, you will never appreciate one until you are far away from them. Really miss him so much ...



Miss the time talking with him, playing with him ... my daddy is really my super dad ! =) tears feel like dropping while skype'ing with them this afternoon with no reason ... >.<
Anyhow I just want to let the world know I love my daddy very much !! he is the best ! hehehe.... hope he will have fun on his birthday, always stay healthy and strong ! oh ya ... earn more money for me to spend ... *bad daughter* hahaha.... I think my family is celebrating with him now since is Sunday today =) enjoy daddy!! muackz !! =)

Well~~~ is time to stay back strong ... Want to find the me back soon =) give me a month time to get used to the life here, I promise I will be fine =) definitely will ! thanks to everyone that encourage me to move forward =) really appreciate the moment you all lecturing me =) thank you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH BA !! =) ALL THE BEST AND KEEP OUR SKYPE'ing ACTIVITY EVERYDAY Till IM BACK! haha I wish =)
LOVE my daddy very much =)

No comments: