Saturday, February 19, 2011

The beginning of the life in Adelaide

I'm back to blog again ~~~ this time I think I will always update myself here due to the boring life in Adelaide >.< I don't know if it will change when I started my class and meet with friends... but for know I really felt lonely here and wanting to go home badly.

Well, this is the 3rd day in Adelaide and its a Saturday =) Boring Saturday morning... feel like having fun with the house mate but they are still in the dreamland >.< *phiew* my Saturday ~~~~ no choice but to just wait =)

Home sick home sick home sick >.< I miss home badly ... realized that staying with my family is the best choice XD no need to do laundry ... in here I have to do it myself and there is not a problem actually... but the problem is there is no SUN here ...>.< how am I going to dry my cloths >.< well Im still figuring out how to solve this problem ...

Okay, next the house that I stay is in the suburb where is out of the city >.< well of course there are pros and cons. Good thing is that the air here is very fresh and cooling =) bad thing is I need to take a bus in order for me to get into the city. hmm... yea the buses here are on time and frequent but I'm still new here and do not have the courage yet to explore down to the city. well maybe someday ... hehehe ...

I started to miss my family, my friends, my home, my bed, my teddy bears and Malaysia !! is only 3 days and Im already counting down the days back to Malaysia ... sounds stupid but yea I got nothing to do NOW and so the lonely feelings will pop out every moment ... Soon when i start my class hope it will all change =) I want life that is interesting and exciting in Adelaide !! the life that I always wanted before I leaving Malaysia !

hehe... heard some footsteps and door slamming out there ~~~ someone is awake and pls pls pls ... give a happy Saturday pls ...=)

** will share some pictures soon ... in current mood, there is no mood to take the baby around and snap snap snap yet ... XD

Will try my best to live happily as what I wish and friends & family always wanted me to be. =) Thank you to everyone that giving me the courage to move forward =)

2 comments:

nylyw said...

*hugs* :) well, blogging is a good way to kill boredom. hope it only gets better and better over there! :)

Stephie said...

yea!!! =) wait till i feel comfortable here than you will be able to see lots of pictures in my blog XD