Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I miss Home ~~~~

*clap hands* I survived in here for 1 week now .... *phiew* kinda hard, but still I have to do it. Well... I miss everything in Malaysia now especially my home >.< In here, my night activity will be sitting in front of the computer in the room. How I wish I can be at my own home.... sitting in the living room with family, watching tv, chatting with them like what I used to do at home >.< I miss daddy and mummy so so much!!

Seriously... I never regret to study in UNISA so far ... but I regretted to come here by myself >.< how I wish I can bring everything over here >.< *nonsense* yea I know ... just feel like telling what's running in my mind >.< I have a long way to go now and know that I have to overcome it ... hope when uni starts everything will change ... for whoever that plan to study overseas.. make sure you go with friends!!! >.<

In where I stay now, its consider lucky that I can access to internet ... hehe thanks to the housemate here .... hahaha... with internet, skype'ing with the family is my daily activity that I couldn't miss... home oh home ... i want to go home badly >.<
It really drives me crazy every time I think about my home, my family and my friends!! I miss yam cha session now ... >.<

* I wish Adelaide is just 1hour journey from Malaysia where I get to go home every weekend like my sister * >.< cry cry cry ~~~~ is alright ... night time is always my emo time before daddy and mummy on their skype .... SOON~~ I hope I will overcome it! cheersssss .....

2 comments:

Edward said...

when u start yr study, then u will be too busy to acknowledge that u r alone and boring :D

Stephie said...

yea~~~ thats what i hope too >.< should not have come alone seriously ... but yea .. is 1 week d .. hope will be fine soon =) you take care ya! =)