Friday, November 14, 2008

Not My Day!!

Ow!! is not my day again T.T.........

Suppose to watch movie but never get to watch... nvm next time lo...
Anyway ah boy, huixin and me get to walk around the shopping mall as well as chit chating for some time in "kim Gary" haha.....

Later on I went back by KTM with Nat and bad things happened here......
when we reach station it was raining like hell and I have to get my car at the parking space right at the end of the KTM station..... The rain doesn't stop while I was walking to my car and it even heavier!!

The rain was so so so heavy that even my Umbrella can't help me from getting wet!!!
Find, things became worse when I tried to get into my car and I can't close my umbrella!! *SHIT* !! I even broke my nail!! T.T !! I was all wet already and I can't close that stupid umbrella so..... I dumped it a side and ran into the car!! hahaha!!
This umbrella really gave me a lot of trouble... 1st time I cut my finger in the similar situation and NOW!! my Nail!! #@$^*!#$% !!!

I am all wet and sitting inside the car for a minute to settle down before I drove my car over to pick Nat... She was wet too !! haha....

Haiz.... anyway hope it wont happen again because I dumped that stupid umbrella already!! hahaha..... I have to do so because I really Can't close it! There is no reason for me to stand under the heavy rain and just to fix the UMBRELLA!! OMG>...

Anyway ! I think is good also because... I can get a NEW umbrella!!! wahahahaha!!!

XP !!

*Happy Birthday KOK WAH !!* =)
All the best for ur STPM ya !!

2 comments:

Leonard said...

wow.. Good Job.. Like tht also can find my blog.

And it surprised me when i saw my Link on yr blog. Felt so honored. Hehehehe

See You around in Campus Stephie !

Cheers !

Stephie said...

hahahaha!! now only you know...
anyway is not too late... XD..

horay!!