Friday, November 14, 2008

My day in Rhema Home..

My group members and I went to visit a welfare home in Seremban last Saturday and we had a lot of fun there. This is a leadership course project where we need to visit a welfare home and spend time with them. This is the first time I visit a welfare home and I wanted to visit them long time ago... Finally !! haha I get to visit them....

We went there by bus early in the morning and Burn, our leader pick us up at Seremban bus station and we haeded to TESCO straight away to get the kids stuffs!!


SHOPPING !!! we bought them a lot of stuffs..... XD



We have 7 members with 2 cars... and 1st driver: Burn
2nd driver: me !! hahha... unbelieveable ! I drove his dad's car...
haha... I did it well I think !! hahaha... Am I a good driver ? Wylyn?
hahaha......



we reach there around 2pm .
The kids were happy when they saw us... they even come and help us to carry the stuffs....
so helpful!! XD


This is the place where they normally have activities....
look simple though but is a nice place bacause is outdoor!! haha..


The is the place where they put their shoes....
I should be grateful that I share a place with 3people and they share
with 20++ people..... =(

thats our bags and stuffs... =)

After we settled down, there was a little girl smilling at me and as a natural respones,
I smile la ! then, she open her both hands and shows she needs a hug.... ow.. so cute XD
So, I gave her a big hug but then she wanted me to carry her... haha... and I did...
She is so so so cute... XD

Thats her, =) her name is Vicky XD...



She is so cute we spent a very good time that day having fun =)


Thats Wy Lyn !! haha... we are in the same group !!
hehe haha hoho...


SEE!! how they line up in order... AWSOME!!


We started up by introducing ourseleves and follow up by the game:
Musical Chair.... =)
They had a lot fun running around !! haha.....
Later on we continue with different games, "snaking", and playing around
with them...


Thats Debbie and the kids... =)


Liyaan and the kids =)


erm.. I forgot his name but I think is a good shot =)


Wy Lyn and me with one of the girl there...


Thats Wy Lyn and Mark =)
I managed to have a chat with him and we talk a lot about ourselves
KNOW what?! he asked me to come back during my birthday and he said he will celebrate with
me.... * so sweet* !!



Thats Mei Jae =)

*smile*


=) I promise I will come back and visit you all ... XD


Thats Burn !! they all happy with their candy bag!! hehe....


Raja, He is also a cute boy there =) once u play with him, he will "stick"
with you.... lovely !!

Of cours we have to end with group Pictures!!!

I believe they will leave together happily and help each othere... =)


No matter what had happen, I hope they will get to leave with
Positive thinking... be happy ya!!!


Time to say Bye BYE !!


see you guys !! we will miss u all very much !! T.T


Bye! keep on with your dance movement and will
watch you again soon !! =)

After this project, I learnt that we must be grateful of what we have now...
See how determin they leave and so do we should work hard for life... =)

Finally, I am happy to work with my group members here and I hope we will go back together and visit them again =)

No comments: