Monday, June 8, 2009

My work XD

Well... I wanted to post this weeks ago already and due to my laziness... XD Now only I work on it... I have to post this up because I was suprised while I got back my poem marks that I did last semester... 6.5 out of 8 !! cool ??? hahaha for me this is really cool because I never ever think off that I will get high marks for the poem that I created... hahahah... Poem Poem Poem... don't really like neither reading a poem nor writing it... My 1st time creating it and there you go ... 6.5 marks for you ! =) * happy* BTW .. lecturer even added a "very Nice" beside the marks !! hahahahaha.. so I have to post it on so that I will forever remember I did this before ... =)




How Many whos in me?

Sometimes I am happy and sometimes I can be moody.
I will always get confused of the sudden change of what I feels.
Sometimes I am friendly and sometimes I can be evil suddenly.
I will always be unconscious when and why it changes.

No matter day or night,
I will sometimes end up in some situation that I shouldn’t be at.
I always have the feelings that someone is keeping an eye on me,
No matter how cautious I am they still managed to follow me tight.

A disorder that always make me feel haunted,
Where people name it Dissociative Identity Disorder;
Or known as Multiple Personality Disorder,
Disorder where there is other alters that live inside me.

This occurs where ones did not manage to handle their psychological distress,
They are afraid of handling stress that they facing and keep them deep in the heart.
To overcome the stress alters in the host personality were born to help up,
The more stress you faced the more alters were born in the you.



At first I had no idea what am I facing with,
I went to the psychologist and tried to talk to him.
I finally find out that there are few alters that leave in me,
And they are totally having different personality from what I have with.


Tammy who is the one that is talkative,
She has a lot of opinion and would speak out easily.
Jane who is the one that is impatient,
She always gets angry easily and dare to say “NO” to unwanted task.

Both of them know each other very well,
They always hated me of being introvert and indecisive.
By now, I know why I always have sudden mood change daily,
They were born because of my unmanageable stress daily.

To overcome it I have been told to meet Tammy and Jane,
The anxiety of meeting them was terribly stress.
To get the alters out from me,
The psychologist has to hypnotize me.

I finally meet them and talk to them,
They were born to help me in order to release my stress.
I were asked to learn to handle my stress by my own,
They were told to disappear once I manage to handle it.

After months of treatment,
I am now back to my normal life.
No sudden mood changes,
No sudden odd attitudes changes,
I am now manage to deal with own stress,
Alters in me are now disappearing forever.

There you GO ! hahahaha... however... I still have to say that I still don't like neither reading nor creating poem although Im happy and proud of what I did !! hahahaha.... ENJOY ! =)

No comments: