Thursday, February 19, 2009

Time really Flies...

There you go.. here ends the CNY and now back to the normal life. I was really enjoyed throughout the whole CNY and realises that I have to make my life more wonderful now instead of just studying... hahaha... *as if I am studying hardworking...* anyway... is time to rush assignment again and catching up to study my mid-terms.... 2 more papers to go on Saturday.. YOU KNOW? SATURDAY!! I really hate having activities in college on Saturday... why Saturday? things that even worse is I have to stay at college for exams until 6pm .. PM !! Hope there are no more next time...
Anyway Stress is on the way to my life and I started to feel it now... I think thats life la where challenges will make us improve to be a better person as well as leading us to a better future. =) I know assignments, presentations and exams will super stress me up but thats my own choice choosing Psychology Course, I have to FACE it !! I believe I can do it either!! XD
Before the CNY ends, we,part of Arianz managed to go collect ang paos from some houses.. haha.. interesting part was we all wear checkers !! wohoo... XD
we started out trip after we finished our movie festival on saturday.... met up with May and Joey as well in the college before we went for... Branch... XD


wanted "young tao fu" ended up at Old Town.... XD
Tony the tiger !! haha.. and Joey !! =)

Our 1st staation after Branch was the meow Miao house !! haha..
Thas her cousin: chong Eu Yung ... haha cute boy !! SUper active one..

Funniest part ... he likes Tony a lot !! haha.. cause Tony entertain him ma... hahaha..
Eu Yung: 我很喜欢, saya tak boleh tahan !! hahahaha....

After that, we went Mk's house for ang pao !! haha....

Mk's new house which located just few house away from her old house ! hahaha....

Arainz's Nerd = Edward Chan !! ahahaha... SO 卢广仲!! hahaha...


Next stop, May's house !! went down to Kajang !!! yohoo hahaha.....

"gamble" a lot in her house !! hahaha...


Later, they went my place !! had dinner there too.... they eat, they play, they gamble and so on... hahaha... due to the itchy-ness of their mouth, they went sing K without me... =( cause I have to go Phang house wowowo... gamble !! hahaha....

Group Picture!! checkers people !! hahaha... Im gald to be friends of all of you !! muackz ...
BAck to normal life, college life... have to work hard for better future ... Im trying hard and Im glad that Im consider doing ok now although there are a lot of streessors coming...
No stress No better future !! haha.. so ! come la stress!! Im welcoming you !! *nonsense* hahaha... Hope all of us will do well in exams and live the life with rainbow colors !!! =)
///////Stephie=)/////


















































































No comments: