Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy COW Year!!! GOng Xi GonG Xi =)

GonG Xi Fatt ChAi !! Happy Cow Year !!! There you go, welcoming the Cow Year with happiness.... haha.... Hmm... I had 11 days of holiday this new year where I manage to spend happily with my friends and family =)

1st day of New Year:
As usual, My 1st day of new year will always be having breakfast and collecting "ang Pao " at My grandpa's place =)


Is already our family's culture where we will have a family pic on the 1st day of new year before moving to grandpa's house XD... *smile* HAPPY FAMILY


COW year of course must Act COW la !!! hahaha... I think my sis looks like a cow in this picture =) *still cannot fight with arianz's cow la... because he is always the COW !* hahaha....


A pic with my mummy =) where she said that I spoilt the pic due to the funny face that I acted..hahahha...


*solo Solo* XD


Breakfast Breakfast Breakfast!!


A pic with my daddy's parents XD


What to do during new year ?? of course la makan ! eat la eat la !!


SEE!! they fighting for gummy sweets !! =) kids are always happy during new year because got ang pao and a lotz of junk food !!! hahaha...
While at night, I manage to find some "kaki" to watch movie with me !!haha.. weiliang, chean, nat, my sis and me went to JUSCo for "The Wedding Game" and sad to say it was fully book !! *cry*.... end up weiliang drove us to THE MINES and thanked god We manage to but ticket !! the show was funny and story was romantic too.... not bad not bad =) After our movie we had a mamak session before we went home .....


2nd day of new year:
This is the day where Im the busiest one because is my grandma's birthday and we have to rush back to my mum's side to celebrate new year too... So, we had lunch and celebrated my grandma's birthday at one of my aunty's house before we travel down to Selayang.

HAPPY Birthday Grandma !! stay healthy!! =)



My aunty's house was almost burst that day because they are many of us there!! hahaha....
*Im serious*
3rd day of new year:
Suppose to meet up with primary friends end up they postpone to the 7th day of new year ....
haha, then I manage to spend a day with my aunty and my grandpa where they come all the way from Selayang to have lunch here =)
haha... and I was stick with the mahjong table the whole day... XD was really fun and Im now know how to play mahjong !!! hahaha... XD

we never miss this since one of my cousin works as a photographer =)
These are all the members from my mummy's side !! saw my cutie garndpa ?! haha..

My grandpa is already a blur od man but see!! he can still smile so pro infront the camera!!
Love my gradpa so much !!! muackz ...

Last pic of the day =) My grandpa with all his gardchildren =)
haha... after they went home, my sis and I join my gang to watch movie again !! this time we went to Alamanda where they had plenty of sits for us!! haha... hmm.. 17 of us went to watch "All's Well, End's Well 2009" .... hahaha.... I prefer this movie than "The Wedding Game" because this movie was super crazy funny that will make you laugh like hell !! hahaha... go watch go watch for those who haven't watch !! hahaha... Finish the movie at 12:00am here ends my day 3 =)
4th day of new year:
Hmm..... meet up with my secondary gang people where all of them had lunch at my place before we moving on to another house to collect "ang pao" !! hahaha...
forgotten to take pic because everyone was very "kan cheong" playing "IN Between" game !! tell you all what, this was super crazy!!! we was shouting like crazy and I ended up losing RM30 T.T..... haha... Never mind la... new year ma !! one year once consider ok la... but I will be happier if I won in the game !! hahaha... all of us had dinner outside before continue to collect "ang pao" except Kuga, Darryl and Ben ... *Rugi la you all * hahahaha.... Last stop of the day was kim seong's house and again gamble non stop at his place till late night. By right I reach home was already 1:30am and here ends my 4th day !! XD

5th day:
Suppose to go Melacca today but kim can't make it, so we ended up going on the 6th day of new year ....
So, our besties -- Charmaine came down Kajang to meet us up and that day was the girls day !! we went house to house to collect "ang pao" toooo... hehe.... had late lunch at Nandos and we went home. Im a good girl on the 5th day where I never went out till late night
*cause have to go melacca tomorrow ma...* (laugh) !!!

Yo !! Thats me, Nat, Yoke Sim and chai yee a.k.a teacher !! haha....
* More pictures from melacca coming soon !!!!*
got no time to process the picture !! haha...
To be continue.........................................=)

No comments: