Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Jay Chou JAy Chou !!

Wait Wait Wait and wait........ hahaha Finally is on the way.....
what am I talking about ?? hahaha
Is Jay Chou!! My number one Idol.... Forever.... =)

His 9th album is coming out tomorrow and I am so so so happy that I will get it hopefully tomorrow.......

His main idea of this album is about a magician and a joker.... Double character...
awesome right... hahaha.....
XD.....

hehehe..... Cool right!!

Maybe some people don't really like him either they way he looks or the way he sings...
but I think this is him and he should be proud to be himself....
hahahaha.... "kan cheong" waiting for his album...... hahaha...
no matter how, I will always support him because his songs really make sense to me.
sometimes even get touched by some of his songs..... yeah..... yeah...
I will Always be your super FANS !! XD

BTW, I have a lotz of assignment that need to be done ..... OMG.... is not easy studying Psychology.... But, Dont worry, I will study hard hard hard.... =) wish me luck lo.... =)

No comments: