Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy moment ...

Finally, I am done with some assignments... *fiue*...
I really feel the stress and know I realize that is not easy to be scholar...
Anyway, I will try my best to work hard =)

Now.... hahahah... Jay Chou !!! His new album is in my house now.... XD
I am proud of him that he can really come out with songs that really touching and meaningful.
Some people don't really like him but for me... I will super duper Support HIM !! JAY CHOU!!


He is really talented XD Good in almost everything .. hehe..



This is the cubic thingy that I get ... so speacial =)



I bought the metal box album and I think it is normal ....
not as fantastic as I think... anyway i still like this... =)



The whole album look...


hahahaha.... I don't really look excited and happy in this pic but I really feel
excited and happy happy !!!!!!!!!


what can I say ... I really like all his song !! !!!! Crazy crazy im crazy !!

ok I am now listening to his song eveyday without feeling boring.... hahaha
then , this month is my "PK " month where i need to celebrate a number of friends birthday..

21/10 Adrian Puan
22/10 Low Kah Sien
23/10 My sister.....

hmm... she is 16 now..... happy belated birthday la....
she is happy enough receiving all her friends present XD..
Im still owing her 1.... hahaha..

24/10 May Yee
25/10 which is today...
1 of my best friend Wei Liang !!!

We know each other since Form1 and I am happy that our friendship continue till now....
we are planing to celebrate with him later which he still don't know it will happen ... Hope he will enjoy tonite... XD..

hahaha...
lets wait what will happen la.... hahahaha....

No comments: