Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Chinese New Year ^^

Haha!! Happy new year, Gong Xi Fa Cai ..... It has been a long time I never update my blog...
coz of.... laziness hahaha.... i'm busy also during the new year, never stop visiting ny friends and relatives .. ^^


1st day : visit my grandparents, it has been a tradition where my grandma will prepare
breakfast for everyone... of coz i collected a lot of angpaus from my uncles and aunts...
hahaha.....


the 3 of us..... ^^


my lovely family pic... taken on the 1st day

2nd day: I visited my grandpa in Selayang ^^ hehe... makan the whole day again...before i went there, i visited my uncle's house in Bangi... we celebrated my grandma's
birthday there.. ^^


Above is all my little cousins!! haha they look cute rite !! i love them so much..^^


busy feeding the fishes in the pond .. grandma, happy birthday !!



In Selayang ... ^^


this is the family picture from my mum's side ( this is all my grandpa's grandchildren)

We had an awsome dinner there and of course we ply cards too.... '' 1 love" haha...


3rd day: i went out with my primary school friends and the photo is still with them..
haha u all wait slowly la.....


4th day: my buddy geng came to my house and we visted a few friends house too...

---> part of my geng ^^ others... ffk me ...


No comments: