Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Awsome!!! unforgetable nite !!

haha.... im lazy again.... anyway yes!! i went to Jay Chou's concert!! best a!!
im still exciting now if any of my friends ask me abt the concert.... hahaha........ i was really a great night for me...^^
I reached there around 5:00pm and you know what!! people already lining up there.... OMG... i thought i am the one will reach early but........ T.T...
anyway, my sis n I line up faster so that we can get a better place....
When the door opened..... all those imoral people try to push and push and push......
they were really DUMB !! but good thing i get a nice view place to seat.....
the opening of the concert was awsome!! that was the 1st ever time i attended to his concert.... unbeliveable.... so nice ar........ he sang a lot of songs and i managed to sing along with him almost every song.... wow.... i was so high that night.....
hehe.... due to my laziness, i haven upload my photos yet... haha... so ... wait slowly la.... haha

2 comments:

mk said...

lol next time i sing canto version cai hong for you okay!
HAHAHAHAHA

Stephie said...

...... ya rite!!!dont damage my song....... T.T