Saturday, November 12, 2011

The 11/11/11 Day ~~~

11/11/11 did you spend well ?? it only happens once per 100 years ~~~ awesome right ?! hehehe .... I'm a November baby and yea of coz I will say thisis an awesome day coz is all about the number 11 ~~~~ =)

Well ~~~ it turns to be even GREAT where My super Idol Jay Chou releasing his 11th Album on the same day As well !!!! Was freaking Hyper yesterday night listening to all his songs !!! =) He is just so talented that makes me go crazy about his music !! hehehehe .... The interesting is that this is his 11th Album since he became a singer for 11th years and there are 11 songs in the album + releasing it on the 11/11/11 !! how awesome !! hahahahah !!! OMG !!! Im freaking happy and satisfy with this album ! so cheerful and cute !

have been listening to this album again and again for the day which makes my 11/11/11 feels good although I'm struggling studying for my finals ~~~ hahaha .... told myself to make sure that 11/11/11 will be a happy day that makes me smile all day long joyfully .... but somehow some thoughts did bother me out of my control ~~~ what to do ~~~ I gotto face it all !! *hiak* sometimes I think I meant to be stupid since I was born ~~~ funny thoughts right ? hahaha XD

11th Album ~~~ 11/11/11 (exclamation Mark is the tittle of the Album )

Heeeeeeeeheee .... The "mine mine" song music video ~~~ awesome piano with the J around .... always like all the piano's designs that he owns ~~~ =)

Another music video with creative thinking !! sailor theme ~~ a must watch video because is super duper CUTE !! =)

*叫我 水手 Oh oh come on come on baby
美人魚勾引我這招 卑鄙
Oh喊我 水手 Oh oh come on come on honey
我喜歡你勝過Money*

Awesome him ! =) He will be another legend of the world in the future for sure !! =) Without him in the music industry, I dont think we have such a great music today ~~ wohooo !! I love you ! =)



Hahahah ~~~ I think I am already poisoned by his talent ~~~ hahaha has been repeating the ablum for the whole day without have a boring feel ~~~ so soothing and enjoying =) His songs will always be my remedy ! =)

No comments: