Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The letter from Malaysia =)

Tik tok tik ~~~~ wow, Im here in Adelaide for almost 4 months eh ... hehe... starting to get used to the environment here already and today will consider a HAPPY DAY !! hehe..

I am invited from the Psychology department today to join a international students chit chat session and wohooo I find it very interesting !! Never thought of this fun meeting with new friends from different place =) well, I find things around me starting to change and hopefully will turn into something fun that I will ENJOY !! =) *seriously happy*

On the other hand, another happy moment today .... I have a letter from Malaysia !! =) wohoo... is not my birthday and I got a letter !! =) Thanks wy lyn ! =)
I enjoy reading it and thank you very much for everything !! =) hehe ... I'm just finish writing a letter back to you !! hahaha will see if I can send it ASAP .... =)

Letter that cheer me up for the day !! =) lovely !! =)

2 comments:

nylyw said...

:) I'm glad you received it. I took about 10 days to reach you. haha. Take care my dear!

Stephie said...

Thank you very much wy wy !! =) 10days?? okay den you wait for another 11 days la from the day I received your letter =)