Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My 09 Christmas =)

Yes is Christmas =) hahaha... as usual .. the whole family from my dad's side will celebrate this awsome day at my uncle's place =) Pot Luck party that make you eat as much as u can XD


A little space for my little cousins to hang arond =) I like this space so much .. hahaha XD




MeiXin, Jia Xin & WenXin =)


My 3 cousins ... I think they enjoy sticking around each other like this espeacially Hao Jie the red shirt kid XD
KNow what I like the most during christmas ?? hahaha... Ham all the way from Australia by my aunty .... hahaha.. she will never ever miss out the super Ham from Autralia every year XD

SEE ... thats the super HAM XD....


Super yummy !!! so fresh and nice XD


We had something speacial this year ... salmon frm Australia tooo ... XD yummy yummy XD


hahaha... YOU ... can see cannot taste XD ... *evil*
OH ! we Had turkey too .... =) things that cannot be missed during christmas huh ... =)


I do enjoy a lot with this kind of gathering where you really get to eat and chit chat ... XD so much fun =)


Yummy Salmon =)

Me and Eunice =) cousin from Aus... met only once a year XD

if there is Christmas ... there will be presents tooo... hahaha.. =)

Hahahaha.... My FAV !!! Chocolate !!!! is all from Australia !! now you know why I like Christmas so much .... XD

Ai Xin looks happy with her junk food in her hand XD


Chocolate with liquor... another thing that we cannot missed out when my aunty is back in Malaysia XD


Little Santa in the House =)

Me and my mummy =)

Yes!! my grandpa ! the real Santa in the house XD cause he is the one who give out presentssssssssss !! XD



The happy moment when the kids got what their parents get them =) *so sweet*

Know what Kai Xin got for her christmas present?? ---> basketball !! i was suprised ... cause i didnt know she likes basketball so much XD


The 3 of us =)



Had so much Fun in the house during christmas ... =) everyone was really enjoy XD

Yes ! thats her new toy !! =)


Jeremy =) another cousin from Australia too ...

Do re MI ... 1, 2 ,3 =)


Btw ... what I got from my daddy .. =) hahahaha yes A new Camera ... =) yes I like iy so much and thank you !! =) Finally ... 2009 is gonna end soon ... and 2010 is coming forward too ... I hope that all the bad things in 2009 will foever stay back ... =) I will make sure my 2010 will be the awsome ones =)

oh ya ... my belated birthday present from the gang XD the necklace with my name on it =) Thank you people !!! I like it =)

No comments: