Saturday, April 11, 2009

Catching up...

Wow.... wanted to up date after my finals but... hahaha... find out that I have been lazy mostly 1 month and after I read Jerard's blog I think I should up date a bit since he is so semangat blogging NOW !! hahahaha.... XP

HMm.. Have been busying with all my assignments that made me mad like hell.... Alomst gone crazy because of that but come on who am I !! of course I can face it *kaw kaw* !! hahaha....

Well after assignments... here comes the final... I took four subjects this semester where Stats sub is included... OMG.. Maths... maths.... I don't know how I am going to communicate well with the numbers but yeah... I have to... * working hard on it * =)

Next up, hows my recent life?? hmm... just normal but I miss my gang... T.T.. they are all busy working and no more plan for us till I finish my finals... haiz... 2 more weeks to go la... XD
Oh!! I have a good news !! Uncle Steve they all are coming back after my finals from Australia !! wohoo... It has been a long time since they last came back here... Looking forward for your arrival !! =)

Find out that we have to be reality to our life... things started to spin around mu head recently and this make me wondering what should I do and why why why... Anyhow, no matter how fast it spins I have to go on with my life too... so GOOD LUCk !! =)


* sit on a ferry wheel before ?? Thats is how our life is =) *

3 comments:

david santos said...

Really great work!
Excellent postings and very nice photos. Happy day!!!

jerard_89 said...

haha~ seems like i influenced u~! hehe~ good to know bout tat~! happy blogging ^^ and good luck in ur finalsssss~!

greenLove said...

gambateh!! all the best to Arians. haha. :)