Monday, January 5, 2009

Work Hard, PLay HArd, Enjoy Hard..

wow.... have to start class tomorrow already ... hmm... Im now 1st year 2nd sem. Of course hope that no more last minute work this sem hahhaaa... really hope it won't happen =)

Sad case, My time table this sem is like bull shit... I have two days till 6pm class! OMG I hate that so much T.T..... I can do nothing la because is all fix... just enjoy lo.... =)

And I had My first yam cha session in 2009 with my gang !! hahaha.. it isn't that big news but Im happy to have the 1st 2009 yam cha session with them... we always chit chat a lot till late night and sometimes even until 2am... hahha... I really enjoy the time with you guys and now those who finished STPM are now free to plan something fun for us ya.... Im waiting for you guys's plan !! hehehe... at the same time I will study hard too.....

Is time to be serious after a refresh holiday in China =)

To Myself:
Stephie!!! work hard lo !! no more last minute work and make sure you are serious during class and and and.... try not to ponteng lor !!! hahhaha most important thing is to be
HAPPY ALWAYS!! =)


Good nite XD

No comments: