Monday, June 30, 2008

Wonderful...

wahahaha!!! Finally !! hehe..... happy!! I get My ODM watch!! haha......

nice nice nice.....





woohoo!! nice right ??





What a suprise my mum get me this!!


Thanz to Michael tooo.... coz he get me a good price!! yeepeee.....




ODM ! ODM ! ODM !



yaya.... i went KLCC to.... it has been a long time I never visit
this place..... hehe... but iI have no time to shopping coz.......

YES!! my daddy brought us to a musical show....
It is a suprise too... he never tell me about this before!!

Guess what's that show??/...
yeah!! is Disney's Beauty And The Beast Broadway Musical!!





Thanz daddy! Is was a really nice show, and this is the 1st time i watch drama
like this.... they are really "pro" actors!! *clap hands* !!
I really enjoy the whole show!! ^^
Wish that I can watch show like this again! happy!!!






No comments: