Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My first ever day in Fisho Fish Spa!!!

It was the first ever time I work and I work as a promoter for fisho fish spa.....haha isn't it cool !! Im so excited with this....... It is not too bad for the 1st day but im sure I will be like a dead fish at the last day of the promotions.......
Akma, Nat and me manage to get 47 customers today and boss looked happy la....
Im sure you all know about and heard about fish spa...... is a popular spa treatment now ......... the fishes will nibble on Your feet and help you to remove the dead skins and improve the blood circulations........ I do not dare to try on my feet so i tried with my hands..... wow.... i felt very ticklish at 1st...... but later on it feels comfortable........
this is all about today and i must work hard to promote this fish spa so that everyone of you will know what is this.......
If you are interested go visit www.fisho-spa.com

No comments: