Wednesday, March 19, 2008

True Meaning Of Wasting Time

Time time time...... you know how important time is.......
Today, i really find out the true meaning of wasting time!!!!! not sitting at home and do nothing, not sleeping, not lepak lepak outside......... IS you go to college just for 1 and only class and when you reach there, u find out that the class is cancled!!!!! what???? Canceled??? Im staying in Kajang and wake up early in the morning, take KTM all the way to Damansara and the class is cancled?????//
Im so unlucky........... why this happen to me ??? friends you should thanked me for calling you guys not to come for class.......im the stupid one who go to college...........Haiz.......
Later on I took train back to home..... know what that watsed my time again??? i took the wrong train twice!!!!!!!!!!!! really really so unlucky....... it makes my day bad........
Hope it WON'T happen again.......................................

No comments: